Published: 08/28/2020 Pages: 147 Full Study Price: US$ 3,750
Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2020-2021 provides a comprehensive overview of the PreK-12 market and the instructional materials providers that serve it—a market that that Simba expects to come in at $8.6. billion in 2020, with basal curriculum, in particular, taking a projected hit from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the school market.
Look Inside: In addition to segmentation/sizing and growth projections through 2023, topics examined include:
- Changing demographics of U.S. students.
- Trends in state funding for education.
- Acceleration of the digital transformation.
- The changing instructional materials adoption landscape.
- Detailed market data on schools—public, private, charter, home schools, and virtual schools.
- How curriculum needs are moving beyond traditional basal programs.
- The decreasing emphasis on high-stakes testing vs. increased focus on adaptive assessment practices.
- Rising need for ongoing professional development.
- Competitive analyses of 13 leading publishers.