The State of College Course Materials 2021-2023
The State of College Course Materials Trends 2021-2023 is now available and focuses on the market conditions and the trends that are likely to persist into the next several years. The report provides the outlook for the higher education publishing industry and sales segment projections through 2023.
The State of College Course Materials Trends 2021-2023 provides statistical data of the changes in market demand for postsecondary education and sizing and context to the market segments of new course materials—both print and digital.
Among the trends Simba explores in The State of College Course Materials Trends 2021-2023 that are shaping market opportunities and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future are:
- Contraction of the number of institutions of higher education
- Decline in total undergraduate enrollment.
- Growing acceptance among faculty of OER
- Growth of short-term courses with credentials not degree credits
- Changing strategies for the development, sales and distribution of course materials
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.