Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2009-2010
Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2009-2010 from Simba Information is the premier source for expert analysis on the highly competitive $8.3 billion PreK-12 school market, where new business dynamics are changing the demand for traditional print and digital curriculum products in a market climate that continues to stress raising student achievement to keep students competitive in 21st century skills.
A new administration in Washington, D.C. and an economy in turmoil require the most up-to-date business information and market trends for a complete view of the U.S. school market—all available from Simba Information in a single-source format in this completely updated report.
Use Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2009-2010 to evaluate the trends affecting the industry, assess market opportunities, benchmark performance among market leaders, and develop a realistic, effective strategy for maximum short- and long-term growth.
- Market size by media segment: textbooks, courseware, supplemental materials, tests, manipulatives, magazines, video and trade books.
- Drivers of segment growth
- Impact of emergent technologies
- Simba Information’s exclusive Textbook Adoption Scorecard and outlook
- Leading publishers by market segment
- Market landscape changes in policy, enrollment and funding
- The impact of key mergers and acquisitions
- Market segment projections through 2012
- Detailed company profiles of leading instructional materials providers
Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2009-2010 is an essential market intelligence tool for publishers, technology providers, editors, marketing, business development, sales and investment professionals who need to understand the business strategies currently driving the educational publishing industry.