PreK-12 Special Education Market Forecast 2010
The report offers Simba’s trademark comprehensive analysis of the trends, opportunities and challenges in this market segment to guide publishers, service providers and marketers.
- Size and structure of the PreK-12 special education market segment,
- Pertinent state and federal policy guidelines,
- Funding resources,
- Decision-makers and the purchasing process,
- Critical instructional materials and assessments used in special education,
- How technology is impacting delivery of services and instruction.
PreK-12 Special Education Market Forecast 2010 is designed to provide usable market and business intelligence for publishing, editorial, marketing, business development and investment professionals responsible for creating strategies to succeed in this market segment.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.