PreK-12 Industry Competitive Analysis
PreK-12 Instructional Materials Industry Competitive Analysis, 2018
The old ways of doing business in the Prek-12 school market—having large textbook publishers make their moves in major adoptions, followed by supplemental publishers coming in to fill in specific gaps—has given way. Demand is changing in the school market in terms of what is needed and wanted in types of instructional materials.
PreK-12 Instructional Materials Industry Competitive Analysis, 2018 examines the ways publishers are adapting to the changing market. Based on Simba Information’s continuous research into the dynamics of the PreK-12 market, this report briefly examines the overall landscape of the PreK-12 market, as well as:
- How mergers and acquisitions are reshaping the competitive landscape;
- The rise of technology start-ups;
- Emerging trends in market demand;
- Operating performance of 12 public companies operating in the PreK-12 market; and
- Individual strategic profiles of 13 leading core basal and supplemental publishers in the PreK-12 market, including two newly added publishers.
The 13 featured profiles are: Cambium Learning Group, Cengage (National Geographic Learning), Discovery Education, Goodheart-Willcox, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, K12 Inc., McGraw-hill education, Pearson, Renaissance, Rosetta Stone, Scholastic, School Specialty, and Scientific Learning.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.