Yellow Pages Market Forecast 2009
An all new edition of the industry’s premier market analysis and forecast report, Yellow Pages Market Forecast 2009 is packed with all of the most current statistics and detail you need to build a successful plan for growth this year and beyond.
Use YPMF 2009 to uncover the driving forces shaping the strength and direction of the overall market:
- The state of the overall U.S. yellow pages and directory publishing industry, including number of books, circulation and revenue.
- The collage of syndicated research that has put the yellow pages industry at a disadvantage when competing with other media.
- The changing competitive landscape which has caused some withdrawal of print from some markets while digital expansion is booming.
- Mergers and acquisitions have come to a crawl for the first time in decades.
- And more
This volume is packed with the information you need to help benchmark your success, target your revenue growth, pinpoint investment activity drivers, identify growth opportunities and much more:
- Revenue broken out by Telco segment and Independent segment.
- Three-year revenue/market share projections.
- Advertising spending, rates and trends, including overall page volume, page billings, double half column (DHC) rates and more.
- Over 40 charts and graphs.
- 20+ company profiles that span RBOCs, independents, online-only directories and printers/suppliers.
Published annually since 1986, Yellow Pages Market Forecast offers an in-depth, authoritative analysis of the entire U.S. yellow pages market, from utility publishers to independents. This study is the source for informed perspective on significant market developments and objective, accurate forecasts for industry growth.