Publishing for the Mobile Professional 2018-2021
The ability to deliver critical business and professional information in an instant to any location where it is needed is now a pillar of the technology revolution. The commercial web, wireless networks and mobile devices have converged in a way that has forever changed how publishers and content creators must approach their work.
The report examines mobile technology in the context of its ability to deliver information to professionals and how that impacts companies that develop and sell information aimed at professionals.
The report includes the following key features:
- Mobile professional market size and segment breakdown: medical, legal, business and scientific and technical
- A section covering the rollout and projected impact of 5G technologies
- A discussion of challenges publishers face in serving mobile professionals
- Sections on core technologies focused on various delivery networks and devices
- An overview of the global landscape including a breakdown of the mobile professional publishing market by regional geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World.
- Profile of 14 key mobile professional publishers
- Rankings of the leading mobile publishers by segment: health care, legal, business and scientific and technical
- Projections of professional wireless information sales to 2021
- Wi-Fi Usage Advances
- Security Issues on the Mind
- Mobile Adoption Soars Among Hospitals and Clinicians
- Wearable Wireless Devices Have Broad Potential in Health Care
- Wireless Carriers Competition Wanes
- Sprint T-Mobile Merger Teeters on Regulatory Approval
- Bring Your Own Device Risks in Law
- Mobile Campus and Libraries Meet Demand for “Anywhere, Anytime”
- American Chemical Society
- Bloomberg LP
- Clarivate Analytics
- Dow Jones & Company Inc.
- Editions Lefebvre Sarrut SA
- Harvard Business Publishing
- Hearst Inc.
- IHS Markit Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- RELX Group plc
- Springer Nature
- Thomson Reuters Corp.
- Wolters Kluwer NV
Publishing For The Mobile Professional 2018-2021 is an essential tool for publishing executives, M&A advisors, market analysts, and industry consultants who need to understand the business strategies driving the STM publishing industry.
Simba has a knowledge base built from more than 20 years of perspective on these markets and the rapid changes in technology, the economy, mergers, partnerships and public policy that affect it.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.