Global Medical Publishing 2017-2021
Attention: There is an updated edition available for this report.
Global Medical Publishing 2017-2021In today’s global market, it’s more important than ever to understand the dynamics of STM publishing. Rely on Simba’s Global Medical Publishing 2017-2021 to build your growth plan for this year and beyond. Medical publishing is a $9.9 billion industry whose market leaders enjoy double-digit profit margins, serving one of the fastest-growing sectors of the economy. Medical publishing has a diverse range of revenue channels. In this report, the overall market and each market segment are divided into five content delivery channels: books, journals, online content, abstracting and indexing, and other activities.
Global Medical Publishing 2017-2021 contains separate chapters covering the market, key competitors, and trends and forecast that include:
- Simba’s exclusive analysis of market size and structure
- Perspective on which medical publishing products and services customers want most
- Revenue and market share rankings of 10 leading global publishers
- Geographic market sizing for the four major regional markets: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World
- Simba’s exclusive market projections to 2021 by publishing activity and more
Trends Covered Include:
- Consolidation of the medical publishing market
- Research origins becoming less meaningful as new powers emerge
- Impact of political and economic uncertainty
- Potential fallout from “repeal and replace” in U.S. health care market
- Development of altmetrics and dynamic content
- Health care is fertile ground for mobile content