The Complete K-12 Report: 2014
EMR’s sixteenth annual edition of The Complete K-12 Report analyzes the domestic K-12 school market in all of its facets - textbooks, supplemental materials, computer hardware, software, digital resources, video, online - and in each of its grade levels and major curriculum areas. In addition, specialized “markets within the market”, including Professional Development, Response to Intervention (RTI), Early Childhood, Special Education, Title I, and Assessment are thoroughly examined. The bulk of the data presented here comes from original surveys conducted by Education Market Research.
All sixteen chapters are updated, of course, with most of them 100% updated, and one of them brand new to this year’s edition.
The Complete K-12 Report: 2014 contains thoroughly updated and expanded market intelligence, based on EMR’s own proprietary survey research in these areas:
- K-12 Market Size, Structure and Historical and Projected Growth Rates Through 2016-17
- Market Size for Textbooks, Supplemental Materials, School Supplies, and Hardware/Equipment/Furniture
- Market Size and Growth Rates for Digital Products and Services
- The Reading Market
- The Mathematics Market
- The Science/STEM Market
- The Effects Of Common Core State Standards and Next Generation Assessments
- The Professional Development Market
- The Assessment Market
- The Interactive Whiteboard Market
- Public School Enrollments & Expenditures
- And much more!
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.