College Publishing Market Forecast 2011-2012
Simba Information’s College Publishing Market Forecast 2011-2012 is the most up-to-date business information and market trends resource providing a complete view of the higher education market in the U.S. in a single-source format.
This newly updated report provides a complete analysis of market conditions and industry initiatives for the higher education instructional materials market. A key feature of the report is Simba’s partnership with R.R. Bowker PubTrack Higher Education to provide the most up-to-date retail sales data of books in the U.S. college market, broken down by publisher, disciplines and new and used titles.
Topics in College Publishing Market Forecast 2011-2012 include:
- Market size by media segment: textbooks (new and used), multimedia materials and tools
- Drivers of segment growth
- Impact of emergent technologies, including digital tablets and other devices and e-textbooks
- Sales data by discipline
- In-depth assessment of the key community-college and for-profit career-college markets
- Analysis of landscape metrics: funding, policy and enrollment
- Developing trends in distribution
- Market segment projections through 2014
- Detailed profiles of leading providers of instructional materials and services