Yellow Pages Market Forecast 2008
An all new edition of the industry’s premier market analysis and forecast report -- Yellow Pages Market Forecast 2008 -- packed with all of the most current statistics and detail you need to build a successful plan for growth this year and beyond.
Use YPMF 2008 to uncover the driving forces shaping the strength and direction of the overall market:
- The state of the overall U.S. yellow pages and directory publishing industry, including number of books, circulation and revenue
- The continued emergence of syndicated usage research as an industry tool to combat other media battling for yellow pages ad dollars
- Insight into the changing competitive landscape, from the impact of start-up directories on incumbent books to the growth in Internet-only and Hispanic directory markets
- Insider views of industry mergers & acquisitions
- And more
This volume is packed with the information you need to help benchmark your success, target your revenue growth, pinpoint investment activity drivers, identify growth opportunities and much more:
- Revenue broken out by Telco segment and Independent segment
- Three-year revenue/market share projections through 2010
- Advertising spending, rates and trends, including overall page volume, page billings, double half column (DHC) rates and more
- Over 40 charts and graphs
- 25+ company profiles that span RBOCs, independents, online-only directories and printers/suppliers
Published annually since 1986, Yellow Pages Market Forecast offers an in-depth, authoritative analysis of the entire U.S. yellow pages market, from utility publishers to independents. This study is the source for informed perspective on significant market developments and objective, accurate forecasts for industry growth.