Worldwide Yellow Pages 2011: Evolution to Online
In its premiere edition, Worldwide Yellow Pages 2011: Evolution to Online reports on the state of the online yellow pages industry in 2011 with a focus on North America and Europe. But even more important than providing a clear understanding of the current market condition, this report offers exclusive perspective on how yellow pages publishers need to position themselves for future growth in the dynamic online medium.
Use Worldwide Yellow Pages 2011: Evolution to Online to:
- Gain access to Simba’s exclusive data on current online yellow pages market size and structure
- Understand the structure of partnerships between yellow pages publishers and search engine giants, such as Google and Yahoo!
- Benchmark your own online initiatives against those of your competitors
- Target realistic online yellow pages revenue growth for your company
- Identify potential partnership opportunities. And more!
Specific markets covered in Worldwide Yellow Pages 2011: Evolution to Online include:North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- New Zealand