Worldwide Yellow Pages 2007: Americas
Publishers looking for growth opportunities in markets abroad know that the single most trusted source of data and analysis about the global Yellow Pages and Internet Directory industry is Simba’s Worldwide Yellow Pages. Simba’s Worldwide Yellow Pages will provide you with:
- 2-year forecast of directory revenues
- Historical revenues from 2003
- Competitive profiles by region and country, including publishers, vendors and Internet Yellow Pages directories
- In-depth company profiles of major competitors
- The most up-to-date information from our analysts dedicated throughout the year to tracking market developments
- Market- and company-level information, such as directory revenue per capita and distribution, essential for benchmarking your concern.
- United States
- Size comparison to the entire telecommunications segment
- Telephone revenues by country - per capita and GDP
- Statistics on directory advertising in relation to local economic factors
- Directory revenue forecasts through 2008
- Data on directory advertising versus other media
- Key contact information on each publisher, including key personnel with e-mail
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.