K-12 Technology Tools & Trends 2012
K-12 Technology Tools & Trends 2012 provides crucial business intelligence on the expanding use of technology tools in U.S. schools. The tools discussed in the report are interactive whiteboards (IWBs), projectors, document cameras, desktop computers, laptop/netbook computers, tablet computers/iPads, ereaders, MP3 players/iPods, smartphones and student response systems/clickers.
- What technology tools are being deployed in the classroom;
- How much time is spent using technology tools during the school day;
- Where the digital curriculum being used with technology tools comes from;
- What factors influence purchasing decisions of tools and curriculum;
- Funding environment and primary sources for technology spending in schools;
- Technology initiatives that offer students 24/7 access;
- Technology initiatives that allow students to bring their own devices to school.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.