Social Science and Humanities Publishing 2009-2010
This all-new intelligence provides a comprehensive, analytical look at the overall landscape of the social science and humanities publishing market, including:
- Simba’s exclusive analysis of market size and structure;
- Perspective on the demand for social science and humanities products;
- Revenue and market share rankings of leading publishers;
- Detailed profiles of leading Social Science and Humanities publishers worldwide, including McGraw-Hill, Oxford University Press, John Wiley & Sons, Holtzbrinck and Cambridge University Press; and
- Simba’s estimates for market growth in 2009.
The market for each segment (social science publishing and humanities publishing) is divided into the following content delivery channels: books, journals, online services (including abstracting and indexing), newsletters/looseleafs/directories and other, a category that includes audio, video and CD-ROM information.