Social Science and Humanities Publishing 2009-2010
With the emergence of new technologies and the transition to digital delivery, professional publishers rely on Simba Information research to understand the future of their market and to guide their strategies. For this newest title to Simba's research catalog, Social Science and Humanities Publishing 2009-2010 analyzes the market size and trends shaping this segment of the industry.
This all-new intelligence provides a comprehensive, analytical look at the overall landscape of the social science and humanities publishing market, including:
- Simba’s exclusive analysis of market size and structure;
- Perspective on the demand for social science and humanities products;
- Revenue and market share rankings of leading publishers;
- Detailed profiles of leading Social Science and Humanities publishers worldwide, including McGraw-Hill, Oxford University Press, John Wiley & Sons, Holtzbrinck and Cambridge University Press; and
- Simba’s estimates for market growth in 2009.
The market for each segment (social science publishing and humanities publishing) is divided into the following content delivery channels: books, journals, online services (including abstracting and indexing), newsletters/looseleafs/directories and other, a category that includes audio, video and CD-ROM information.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.