Simba Information's 2015 National Textbook Adoption Scorecard with 2016 Outlook
Published Mar 29, 2016 | 74 Pages | Pub ID: CURP5827691
Simba Information's 2015 National Instructional Materials Adoption Scorecard and 2016 Outlook
Simba Information’s 2015 National Instructional Materials Adoption Scorecard and 2016 Outlook report consolidates Simba’s ongoing research of the K-12 textbook adoption market in 2015 in one report.
This report provides background on the textbook adoption process, examines in detail the sales results of specific state adoptions Simba tracked in 2015 and previews the landscape and trends in instructional materials adoptions in 2016 and beyond.
The 2015 edition can stand alone as the most comprehensive compilation of statewide adoption results. Holistically, the 2015 edition with 2016 outlook is a continuation of the Simba tradition of providing necessary business and market intelligence of the adoption market.
2015 National Instructional Materials Adoption Scorecard and 2016 Outlook Features:
- Analysis of most significant discipline in 2015, including Texas social studies, second-year math sales in California, and initial science sales in North Carolina;
- Results by discipline in individual textbook adoption states;
- Results by grade segments;
- Scorecard of results and market share by publisher;
- Progress of digital transition in adoption states;
- Impact of funding constraints and changes in state academic standards;
- Adoption process policy changes by state;
- State-by-state calendar of key adoption opportunities in 2016—2019.