Simba Information’s 2014 National Instructional Materials Adoption Scorecard and 2015 Outlook
For several years running, education publishing professionals have turned to Simba Information for critical insight into the state adoptions process.
Simba’s 2014 National Instructional Materials Adoption Scorecard and 2015 Outlook provides background on the textbook adoption process, examines in detail the sales results of specific state adoptions we tracked in 2014 and previews the landscape and trends in instructional materials adoptions in 2015 and beyond.
The 2014 edition can stand alone as the most comprehensive compilation of statewide adoption results. But pair that analysis with the 2015 outlook and you have a comprehensive resource for critical business and market intelligence of the adoption market.
The 2014 National Instructional Materials Adoption Scorecard and 2015 Outlook features:
- Analysis of most significant discipline in 2014
- Results by discipline in individual states
- Results by grade segments
- Scorecard of results and market share by publisher
- Progress of digital transition in adoption states
- Impact of funding constraints and changes in state academic standards
- Adoption process policy changes by state
- State-by-state calendar of key adoption opportunities in 2015 through 2018
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.