Simba Information 2013 National Instructional Materials Adoption Scorecard and 2014 Forecast
For competitors in the medical publishing field, having an authoritative resource to navigate this global industry is crucial. Simba Information’s Global Medical Publishing 2015-2019 is the one report competitors can rely on to understand the dynamics of STM publishing.
Grounded in our exclusive research and analysis of leading competitors’ performance, Global Medical Publishing 2015-2019 provides an overview and financial outlook through 2014 with projections through 2019. Simba analyzes information it gathered through primary and secondary research to estimate company, market, geographic and individual delivery channel performance for 2014. This research was conducted in conjunction with a larger study of the overall market for professional publishing.
The overall market and each market segment are divided into five content delivery channels: books, journals, online content, abstracting and indexing, and other activities.
Global Medical Publishing 2015-2019 offers readers:
- Our exclusive analysis of market size and structure
- Insights into the medical publishing products and services customers want most
- Revenue and market share rankings of 15 leading global publishers
- Geographic market sizing for the four major regional markets: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World
- Simba’s exclusive market projections to 2019 by publishing activity and more
- The demand for full-text resources
- The transition of e-publishing
- Library cost pressures
- The outlook for pharmaceutical advertising
- Impact of new Information Technology initiatives in health care
- Emerging markets in China, Brazil, South Korea and India
- Disruption to traditional business models
- Mobile device adoption and social media in health fields
This is a global market – it doesn’t respect country boundaries - and our market figures are global in scope. If you’re competing in one or all of these segments, you need the world-wide picture. This report, and the others in the series, is produced to help executives make decisions in this environment.
Simba has a knowledge base from almost 20 years worth of perspective on these markets. This is a dynamic industry, affected by rapid changes in technology, the economy, mergers, partnerships and public policy and library budgets. Simba’s experienced analysts and daily on the ball coverage is the bedrock for these reports.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.