Simba Information's 2011 National Textbook Adoption Scorecard and 2012 Outlook
Simba Information’s National Textbook Adoption Scorecard and Outlook report has become the essential tool for market and business intelligence on textbook adoptions. This 2011 edition with 2012 outlook continues the tradition of providing the necessary intelligence for developers and marketers of instructional materials in a convenient single-source reference edition. This report offers the most comprehensive analysis available of the results of 2011 state textbook adoptions that are a key part of growth strategies for publishers of textbooks and electronic instructional materials.
Prepared by the analysts at Simba Information, the 2011 National Textbook Adoption Scorecard and 2012 Outlook covers sales results in specific states, including Texas language arts and Florida science, the two largest adoption opportunities in 2011, as well as about a dozen other states.
The report features:
- Results from individual states
- Results in major disciplines
- Results by grade segments
- Scorecard of results and market share by publisher
- Index of top-selling K-8 textbooks
- Performance trends of electronic products
- Impact of funding constraints and changes in state academic standards
- State-by-state calendar of key adoption opportunities in 2012 and beyond
Publishers, editors, marketing, business development and investment professionals who need to understand the factors driving the textbook adoption market continue to make this report an essential tool in their strategic arsenal.