Simba Information's 2010 National Textbook Adoption Scorecard and 2011 Outlook
Simba Information’s National Textbook Adoption Scorecard and Outlook report has become the essential tool for market and business intelligence on textbook adoptions. And the 2010 edition with 2011 outlook continues the tradition of providing the necessary intelligence for developers and marketers of instructional materials in a convenient single-source reference edition.
This report offers the most comprehensive analysis available of the results of 2010 state textbook adoptions that is expected to generate roughly $900 million in first-year revenue for publishers.
Prepared by the analysts at Simba Information, the 2010 National Textbook Adoption Scorecard and 2011 Outlook covers sales results in specific states, including Texas reading and Florida math, the two largest adoption opportunities in 2010, as well as several other states.
The report also examines the remaining opportunities in California, traditionally the largest opportunity for selling, and the impact of suspension of its adoptions until 2013-2014.
The report features:
- Results from individual states,
- Results in major disciplines,
- Results by grade segments,
- Scorecard of results and market share by publisher,
- Index of top-selling K-8 textbooks,
- Performance trends of electronic products,
- Impact of funding constraints and changes in state academic standards,
- State-by-state calendar of key adoption opportunities in 2011 and beyond.
Publishers, editors, marketing, business development and investment professionals who need to understand the factors driving the textbook adoption market continue to make this report an essential tool in their strategic arsenal.