Simba Information's 2009 National Textbook Adoptions Scorecard and 2010 Outlook
Simba Information’s 2009 National Textbook Adoption Scorecard and 2010 Outlook report presents the crucial business intelligence on textbook adoptions necessary for developers and marketers of instructional materials in a convenient single-source reference edition.
This report offers the most comprehensive analysis available of the results of 2009 state textbook adoptions that is expected to generate nearly $500 million in first-year revenue for publishers and of the opportunities for an expected improved environment for adoption of instructional materials in 2010.
Prepared by the analysts at Simba Information, the 2009 National Textbook Adoption Scorecard and 2010 Outlook covers sales results in specific states, including California, Florida and the three other states that are set to purchase reading and/or language arts materials, as well as the five states that are slated to purchase math materials. The report also provides guidance for opportunities to come.
- Results from individual states
- Results in major disciplines
- Results by grade segments
- Scorecard of results and market share by publisher
- Index of top-selling K-8 textbooks
- Performance trends of electronic products
- Impact of funding constraints and changes in state academic standards
- Outlook for key adoption opportunities in 2010 and beyond
This report is an essential market intelligence tool for publishers, editors, marketing, business development and investment professionals who need to understand the business strategies currently driving this important segment of the educational publishing industry.