The Shift To Digital In Social Studies Grades K-12
- Current trends in the Social Studies market segment, in terms of preferred instructional strategies and materials most frequently used.
- Which textbooks and other core and supplemental materials are used most often at different grade levels, and how they are perceived by teachers and students.
- The decision-making process involved in Social Studies program adoptions.
- The role of digital tools and/or digital content in Social Studies classes.
- The level of discretionary funds spent on supplemental texts, workbooks, reference materials, test preparation programs, and other non-textbook materials.
- The 2010-11 total market size for Social Studies instructional materials.
- Social Studies topical areas in which educators are most likely to purchase new instructional materials.
- Comparison of Social Studies usage patterns in Adoption vs. Open Territory states.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.