K-12 Science Market and STEM Outlook Report 2018
K-12 Science Market and STEM Outlook provides information on the curriculum materials used by educators for science instruction in U.S. classrooms. The 2018 report is one of a series of annual reports from Simba Information providing data on the choices schools are making as they select resources for core K-12 subjects.
The information and analysis contained in this report will help science product developers and marketers learn more about K-12 science instruction so they can sharpen the focus of their product plans.
K-12 Science Market and STEM Outlook is based on a survey of educators during the 2017-2018 school year. Those educators included classroom teachers, science teachers, science department chairs and instruction/curriculum supervisors.
Data provided in this report includes:
- who are the leading providers of core programs for science instruction;
- how much of science instruction time is spent using digital tools or content;
- what are the most important criteria when science curriculum materials are selected.
- the extent to which Next Generation Science Standards have been adopted, and how they are being implemented;
- whether schools are integrating science, technology, engineering and math curriculum into a single STEM curriculum, and the methods used to accomplish that;
- the level of interest among science educators in emerging areas, including coding, robotics and virtual reality.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.