Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2015-2016
Attention: There is an updated edition available for this report.
Published Aug 19, 2015 | 160 Pages | Pub ID: CURP5425286
Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2015-2016 provides the most up-to-date business information and market trends as well as a complete view of the U.S. school market in a single-source format in this updated comprehensive annual report. In an increasingly digital school market, this edition examines the demand for instructional content , how publishers are addressing school needs, and how technology is changing distribution patterns, go-to-market strategies and business models.
Topics in Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2015-2016 include:
- Market size by media segment: textbooks, courseware, supplemental materials, tests, manipulatives, video, trade books and magazines
- Drivers of segment growth
- Impact of emerging technologies
- Exclusive textbook/ instructional materials adoption information
- Leading publishers/providers by market segment
- Analysis of landscape metrics: funding, policy and enrollment
- Trends in acquisitions, mergers and partnerships
- Competitive analysis of leading publishers/providers
- Market segment projections through 2018