Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2015-2016
Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2015-2016 provides the most up-to-date business information and market trends as well as a complete view of the U.S. school market in a single-source format in this updated comprehensive annual report. In an increasingly digital school market, this edition examines the demand for instructional content , how publishers are addressing school needs, and how technology is changing distribution patterns, go-to-market strategies and business models.
Topics in Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2015-2016 include:
- Market size by media segment: textbooks, courseware, supplemental materials, tests, manipulatives, video, trade books and magazines
- Drivers of segment growth
- Impact of emerging technologies
- Exclusive textbook/ instructional materials adoption information
- Leading publishers/providers by market segment
- Analysis of landscape metrics: funding, policy and enrollment
- Trends in acquisitions, mergers and partnerships
- Competitive analysis of leading publishers/providers
- Market segment projections through 2018
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.