Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2014-2015
The once-dire school funding environment has started to turn brighter, and as a result, new opportunities for publishers and other providers of instruction materials have opened. Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2014-2015, Simba Information’s authoritative study on the U.S. education landscape, examines where schools are putting their resources, how technology is addressing school needs and how publishers and other resource providers are adjusting business models, sales and marketing to address these opportunities.
Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2014-2015 is the leading resource for expert analysis of the highly competitive PreK-12 school market. A changing market for instructional materials, tools and resources and an industry transitioning from traditional print books to smart digital resources make this report a critical resource for understanding the dynamics affecting the most sought-after types of instructional resources and how providers are meeting that demand.
Topics in Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2014-2015 include:
- Market size by media segment: textbooks, courseware, supplemental materials, tests, manipulatives, video, trade books and magazines
- Drivers of segment growth
- Impact of emerging technologies
- Exclusive textbook/ instructional materials adoption information
- Leading publishers/providers by market segment
- Analysis of landscape metrics: funding, policy and enrollment
- Trends in acquisitions, mergers and partnerships
- Competitive analysis of leading publishers/providers
- Market segment projections through 2017
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.