Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2013-2014
Attention: There is an updated edition available for this report.
The most up-to-date business information and market trends in this report provide a complete view of the U.S. school market—all available from Simba Information in a single-source format in this completely updated annual report. Continuing to follow how technology is—or is not—being incorporated in the school market and how it is changing business models of publishers and providers of instructional and ancillary services will be emphasized this year, along with information on specific threats and opportunities.
Topics in Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2013-2014 include:
- Market size by media segment: textbooks, courseware, supplemental materials, tests, manipulatives, magazines, video and trade booksv>
- Drivers of segment growth
- Impact of emergent technologies, including digital textbooks and digital learning environments
- Exclusive textbook adoption information
- Leading publishers by market segment
- Analysis of landscape metrics: funding, policy and enrollment
- The impact of mergers, acquisitions and partnerships,
- Market segment projections
- Detailed profiles of leading providers of instructional materials and services
- Cambium Learning Group
- Discovery Education
- ePals Corp.
- Triumph Learning (Haights Cross Communications)
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co.
- K12 Inc.
- McGraw-Hill Education (The McGraw-Hill Cos.)
- Pearson Education
- Peoples Education
- Scholastic Corp.
- School Specialty
- Scientific Learning Corp.