Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2013-2014
The most up-to-date business information and market trends in this report provide a complete view of the U.S. school market—all available from Simba Information in a single-source format in this completely updated annual report. Continuing to follow how technology is—or is not—being incorporated in the school market and how it is changing business models of publishers and providers of instructional and ancillary services will be emphasized this year, along with information on specific threats and opportunities.
Topics in Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2013-2014 include:
- Market size by media segment: textbooks, courseware, supplemental materials, tests, manipulatives, magazines, video and trade booksv>
- Drivers of segment growth
- Impact of emergent technologies, including digital textbooks and digital learning environments
- Exclusive textbook adoption information
- Leading publishers by market segment
- Analysis of landscape metrics: funding, policy and enrollment
- The impact of mergers, acquisitions and partnerships,
- Market segment projections
- Detailed profiles of leading providers of instructional materials and services
- Cambium Learning Group
- Discovery Education
- ePals Corp.
- Triumph Learning (Haights Cross Communications)
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co.
- K12 Inc.
- McGraw-Hill Education (The McGraw-Hill Cos.)
- Pearson Education
- Peoples Education
- Scholastic Corp.
- School Specialty
- Scientific Learning Corp.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.