Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2011-2012
Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2011-2012 is Simba Information's premier resource for expert analysis of the highly competitive PreK-12 school market. Challenging market conditions make this report an essential tool for understanding the dynamics that impact the types of instructional materials, tools and services most in demand in the school market.
The most up-to-date business information and market trends in this report provide a complete view of the U.S. school market—all available from Simba Information in a single-source format in this completely updated annual report. Continuing to follow how technology is—or is not—being incorporated in the school market and how it is changing business models of publishers and providers of instructional and ancillary services will be emphasized this year, along with information on specific threats and opportunities.
Topics in Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2011-2012 include:
- Market size by media segment: textbooks, courseware, supplemental materials, tests, manipulatives, magazines, video and trade books
- Drivers of segment growth
- Impact of emergent technologies, including digital textbooks and digital learning environments
- Exclusive textbook adoption information
- Leading publishers by market segment
- Analysis of landscape metrics: funding, policy and enrollment
- The impact of mergers, acquisitions and partnerships,
- Market segment projections through 2014
- Detailed profiles of leading providers of instructional materials and services
Companies profiled in this report include:
- Archipelago Learning
- Cambium Learning Group
- Carnegie Learning Inc.
- EMC/Paradigm Publishing Co.
- Haights Cross Communications
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- K12 Inc.
- McGraw-Hill Education (The McGraw-Hill Cos.)
- Pearson Education
- Peoples Education
- Renaissance Learning
- Scantron Corp.
- Scholastic Corp.
- School Specialty
- Scientific Learning Corp.
- Weekly Reader (Reader’s Digest Association)
Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2011-2012 is the essential market and business intelligence for publishers, technology providers, editors, marketers, business development, sales and investment professionals who need to understand the strategies driving the educational publishing industry currently and in the coming years.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.