Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2010-2011
Publishing for the PreK-12 Market Forecast 2010-2011 from Simba Information is the premier resource for expert analysis of the highly competitive $8 billion-plus PreK-12 school market.
Challenging market conditions make this report an essential tool for understanding the dynamics that impact the types of instructional materials and services most in demand in the school market.
The most up-to-date business information and market trends in this report provide a complete view of the U.S. school market—all available from Simba Information in a single-source format in this completely updated report.
A particular focus of this all new report is how technology is—or is not—being incorporated in the school markets and how it is changing business models of publishers and providers of instructional and ancillary services.
Topics in Publishing for the PreK-12 Market Forecast 2010-2011 include:
- Market size by media segment: textbooks, courseware, supplemental materials, tests, manipulatives, magazines, video and trade books,
- Drivers of segment growth,
- Impact of emergent technologies, including digital textbooks,
- Simba Information’s exclusive Textbook Adoption Scorecard,
- Leading publishers by market segment,
- Analysis of landscape metrics: funding, policy and enrollment,
- The impact of mergers, acquisitions and partnerships,
- Market segment projections through 2013,
- Detailed profiles of leading providers of instructional materials and services.
Publishing for the PreK-12 Market Forecast 2010-2011 is essential market and business intelligence for publishers, technology providers, editors, marketers, business development, sales and investment professionals who need to understand the strategies driving the educational publishing industry currently and in the coming years.