Publishing For The PreK-12 Market 2007-2008
This new report offers the most up-to-date business information and market trends in print publishing and instructional technology. It presents the complete view of the U.S. school market in a single-source format, combining the segment breakdown and media analysis formerly available separately in Print Publishing for the School Market and Electronic Media for the School Market.
Use Publishing for the PreK-12 Market to evaluate the trends affecting the industry, assess market opportunities, benchmark performance among market leaders, and develop a realistic, effective strategy for maximum short- and long-term growth.
- Growth figures, forecasts and projections through 2010 by media and market segment, including: textbooks, courseware, print supplements, modular software, testing, manipulatives, classroom magazines, video and trade books;
- Relative strength of technology-based instructional materials against the dominant market position of textbooks;
- Inroads by distance learning in the school market;
- School market needs for supplemental materials;
- State textbook adoption market analysis;
- Trends and advances in statewide testing and classroom assessment segments;
- Emergent technologies;
- Market changes in policy, enrollment and funding;
- 19 detailed company profiles of the leading U.S. school publishers and instructional technology providers.
This report is an essential market intelligence tool for publishers, editors, marketing, business development and investment professionals who need to understand the business strategies currently driving the educational publishing industry.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.