PreK-12 Testing Market Forecast 2016-2017
PreK-12 Testing Market Forecast 2016-2017In the PreK-12 Testing Market Forecast 2016-2017 , Simba Information examines the academic testing market in schools, with an emphasis on the impact of the Every Student Succeeds Act, the states’ reexamination of their testing programs to find ways to streamline, the movement back to state-specific standards from the Common Core, and the uncertainty that reigns at the beginning the Trump era.
Key issues addressed in the report are the progress made toward the goal of having statewide assessments be delivered online, the quest to create innovative assessments, movement toward the creation of balanced assessment systems, and the increasing recognition of a formative assessment process as critical to learning.
This new edition of a recurring Simba examination of the academic testing market offers fresh insight in:
- The evolution of high stakes statewide tests
- Increasing customization in classroom-level assessments
- Progress in online testing at both the state and local levels
Topics analyzed in PreK-12 Testing Market Forecast 2016-2017 include:
- Growth drivers at the federal and state level
- Momentum in online testing
- Lead testing contractors by state
- Flexibility of funding sources
- Impact of federal education policy changes
- Impact of local groundswell for testing changes
- High schools at the center of change
- Shifting competitive landscape among testing providers
- Rise of teacher-created classroom assessments
- Computer adaptive testing
- Piloting performance assessments
- Projections of future growth by category through 2019-2020
- Capsule summaries of 25 leading PreK-12 testing providers
Scope of the Report
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.