PreK-12 Enrollment & Demographics, 2021-2022
Attention: There is an updated edition available for this report.
PreK-12 Enrollment & Demographics, 2021-2022 provides data about the PreK-12 student population in the U.S., including the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on where students are being educated. Information in the report includes:
- Current and projected public-school enrollment;
- Private school enrollment trends, including for Catholic schools;
- Charter school growth;
- Virtual school expansion;
- Surge for homeschooling;
- Trends in high school graduation rates and dual enrollment;
- English-language learner statistics;
- Numbers for students living in poverty, experiencing homelessness;
- Data by state.