Market Opportunities for PreK Instructional Materials 2015-2016
Market Opportunities for PreK Instructional Materials 2015-2016Market Opportunities for PreK Instructional Materials 2015-2016 examines the early childhood education market and the potential for sales of instructional materials into this segment. The report focuses on children who are enrolled in Head Start, state- and locally funded public PreK classrooms, and private childcare centers. Primary attention is paid to the core market of 4-year-olds.
Simba Information's Market Opportunities for PreK Instructional Materials 2015-2016 examines which teaching materials PreK educators require through the results of an online survey of Head Start locations, school-based PreK and early childhood programs, and independent childcare centers conducted in partnership with MCH Strategic Data.
Actionable Data on PreK Learning Materials, including:
- Realistic PreK market size growth patterns and projections based on comparisons with a similar survey conducted in 2013;
- Changes in demand for Pre K materials;
- Changes in demand by type and size of PreK institution;
- Changes in demand for types and formats of instructional resources;
- Identifying primary sources of funding for learning materials.
- 3-D examination of topics by overall change, by institution size and by geographical region
Topics Covered in Market Opportunities for Prek Instructional Materials 2015-2016:
- Size and growth for Pre K materials
- Enrollment growth patterns
- Funding changes
- Demand for types of instructional materials (e.g. supplemental, assessment, core curriculum)
- Use of digital devices and digital materials in classrooms
- Market trends and policy impacts
- Current spending outlook
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.