Open Access Journal Publishing 2016-2020
Open Access Journal Publishing 2016-2020In today’s global market, it’s more important than ever to understand the changing dynamics of academic publishing. Rely on Simba Information’s report, Open Access Journal Publishing 2016-2020, to build your growth plan around the academic publishing industry's relationship with open access publishing for this year and beyond. Open Access Journal Publishing 2016-2020 explains the origins of the open access movement and gives a timeline for its development. Most importantly, Simba Information quantifies open access’ position as a fast growing sub-segment within the niche industry that is academic publishing. Simba used the information it gathered through primary and secondary research to develop a financial outlook for open access journal publishing, including leading competitors’ performance through 2015 and market projections through 2020. This research was conducted in conjunction with a larger study of the overall market interested in how textbook publishers in higher education approach open access journals within the academic publishing industry.
Open Access Journal Publishing 2016-2020 Covers the Academic Publishing Market, Competitors, Issues & Forecasts, Including:
- Simba’s exclusive analysis of market size and structure
- Revenue and market share rankings of 10 leading global open access journal publishers
- Title and article growth metrics
- A profile of the top ten open access repositories
- A breakdown open access publishing in key geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World
- A discussion of the market for non-English-language open access publishing
- Analysis of mergers and acquisitions
- Simba’s exclusive market projections to 2020 and more
Publishers and Investment Professionals can Trust Open Access Journal Publishing 2016-2020 to Provide the Inside Intelligence Needed to Evaluate Growth Potential, Understand Market Trends Affecting the Academic Publishing Industry, and Size up the Competition.
- The future of open access "megajournals"
- The impact of open access publishing in social science and humanities
- Examination of green, gold and hybrid models
- Open access, peer review and questions of credibility
- The impact on smaller publishers
- Long-term implications for costs across the OA ecosystem
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.