Going Green: Environmental Challenges in the Yellow Pages Industry 2011
The overview also looks at the history of the environmental movement, the leaders on both sides of the issue, when and where it started, what is its status now and, more importantly, where is the industry likely to go? It also studies the resources available to publishers including the Association of Directory Publishers, the Yellow Pages Association and Product Stewardship Institute, the organization that has been working with the associations and environmental groups and mediating stakeholder dialogues.
Going Green: Environmental Challenges in the Yellow Pages Industry 2011 is designed to help publishers, suppliers, investors and environmental groups understand the challenges facing the industry.
- Measures taken by industry trade groups and individual publishers to reduce their environmental impact;
- Opt out and opt in measures and their benefits and weaknesses;
- Recycling programs;
- The potential impact on sales;
- A segment by segment look at the industry;
- Profiles of key publishers including incumbent and independent;
- The progress of printers and paper supplies to meet environmental guidelines;
- Interviews with key executives on both sides of the issue.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.