Global Tax, Accounting and Business Publishing 2013-2014
Attention: There is an updated edition available for this report.
With competition at an all-time high in the professional publishing industry worldwide, informed market intelligence on how publishers can capitalize on the most lucrative opportunities and conquer the most formidable challenges is more critical than ever before.
Global Tax, Accounting and Business Publishing 2013-2014 provides a comprehensive, analytical look at the overall landscape of the $7 billion global markets for tax, accounting and business information.
This report helps publishers position themselves for growth by tracking and evaluating key trends, such as:
• Market size by medium: books, journals, newsletters/looseleafs/directories, online services/A&I and other
• Market size by geographic region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW
• Segment growth drivers
• Key mergers and acquisitions activity
• Market share, growth and business strategies of leading publishers
• Publishing activity and geographic forecast 2013-2016.
The report offers a breakdown of industry revenue by major publishing activities and can be used to evaluate growth potential, understand trends affecting the industry, size the competition, review potential partner or acquisition profiles, examine revenue rankings and forecasts, benchmark performance, and plan short- and long-term growth strategies.
Some of the publishing trends outlined in the report include:
• The number of accounting professional on the rise
• Rise of the tablet as the device of choice for professionals
• Social media as a business information platform
• The impact of e-books
• Growing importance of emerging markets
Global Tax, Accounting and Business Publishing 2013-2014 is an essential tool for publishing executives, M&A advisors, market analysts, and industry consultants who need to understand the business strategies driving the professional publishing industry.
Simba’s Professional Publishing market figures are global in scope. It’s a global market. If you’re competing in one or all of these segments, the competition does not conform to lines on a map. This report, and the others in the series, is produced to help executives make decisions in this environment.
Simba has a knowledge base from almost 20 years worth of perspective on these markets. This is not a static industry. It’s one that’s affected by rapid changes in technology, the economy, mergers, partnerships and public policy and library budgets. Simba’s experienced analysts and daily on the ball coverage is the bedrock for these reports.