Global Social Science & Humanities Publishing 2016-2020
Attention: There is an updated edition available for this report.
Global Social Sciences & Humanities Publishing 2016-2020In today’s global market, it’s more important than ever to understand the dynamics of academic publishing. Rely on Simba Information's report, Global Social Sciences & Humanities Publishing 2016-2020, to build your growth plan for this year and beyond.
Global Social Sciences & Humanities Publishing 2016-2020 provides an overview and financial outlook for this important publishing industry segment based on specific market research and analysis of the leading competitors’ performance through 2015 with market projections through 2020. Simba has used the information it gathered through primary and secondary research to estimate company, market, geographic and individual delivery channel performance for 2015. This research was conducted in conjunction with a larger study of the overall scholarly and professional publishing market.
The overall academic and professional publishing market and each market segment are divided into four content delivery channels: books, journals, online services (including abstracting and indexing) and other activities.
Global Social Sciences & Humanities Publishing 2016-2020 Contains Separate Chapters Covering The Academic And Professional Publishing Market, Its Key Competitors, And Industry Trends And Forecasts That Include:
- Simba’s exclusive analysis of market size and structure
- Revenue and market share rankings of 11 leading global publishers
- A ranking of the top ten university press publishers, including revenue estimates and book and journal publishing output
- Insight into the market for non-English-language publishing in the social sciences and humanities.
- Analysis of mergers and acquisitions
- Simba’s exclusive market projections to 2020 by publishing activity and more
Global Social Science & Humanities Publishing 2016-2020 examines industry trends including:
- The emergence of e-books; evolving book publishing business models and usage patterns
- Social science and humanities research funding and library budget trends
- The push to develop open access in social science and humanities publishing