Global Scientific & Technical Publishing 2015-2019
Global Scientific & Technical Publishing 2015-2019In today’s global market, it’s more important than ever to understand the dynamics of STM publishing. Rely on Simba Information's report, Global Scientific & Technical Publishing 2015-2019, to build your growth plan for this year and beyond.
Global Scientific & Technical Publishing 2015-2019 provides an overview and financial outlook for the global STM market based on specific research, and industry analysis of leading scientific & technical publishing companies' performance through 2014, with market projections through 2019. Simba Information has used the data it gathered through primary and secondary research to estimate company, market, geographic and individual delivery channel performance for STM publishing in 2014. This research was conducted in conjunction with a larger study of the overall market for professional scientific and technical publishing.
Scientific & Technical Publishing Industry Definition
- Online content
- Abstracting and indexing
- Other activities.
- Simba's exclusive analysis of STM publishing market size and structure
- Perspective on which scientific and technical publishing products and services customers want most
- Revenue and market share rankings of 15 leading global publishers
- Geographic market sizing for the four major regional markets: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World
- Simba’s exclusive market projections to 2019 by publishing activity and more
- Consolidation of major technical publishing companies
- Growing acceptance of open access
- New powers changing the global research landscape
- Digital disruption in the print book market
- Journalization of E-Books
- Publishers tackling big data
Simba’s professional publishing market figures are global in scope. The STM market is a global one. If you’re competing in one or all of these segments, the competition does not conform to lines on a map. This report, and the others in the series, is produced to help executives make decisions in this environment.
Simba Information has a knowledge base from more than 20 years worth of perspective on these markets. This is not a static industry. It’s one that’s affected by rapid changes in technology, the economy, mergers, partnerships and public policy and library budgets. Simba’s experienced analysts and daily on-the-ball coverage is the bedrock for these reports.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.