Global Professional Publishing 2007-2008
|Click here to hear Lead Senior Analyst/Editor Dan Strempel talk about the research behind the Global Professional Publishing Report series.|
Global Professional Publishing 2007-2008 provides a comprehensive, analytical look at the overall landscape of the $28 billion global markets for legal, business, sci/tech and medical information.
This report helps publishers position themselves for growth by tracking and evaluating key trends, such as:
- Market size by subject: legal, business, STM;
- Market size by medium: books, journals, newsletters, databases/directories, online services/A&I;
- Segment growth drivers;
- Individual publisher strategies for growth online and in foreign markets;
- The effect of the open access movement on the professional publishing industry;
- Key mergers & acquisitions activity;
- Market share growth and business strategies of leading publishers.
The report offers a breakdown of industry revenue by major media (books, journals, online services/A&I, newsletters and databases/directories), and can be used to evaluate growth potential, understand trends affecting the industry, size the competition, review potential partner or acquisition profiles, examine revenue rankings and three-year forecasts, benchmark performance, and plan short- and long-term growth strategies.
Global Professional Publishing 2007-2008 is an essential tool for publishing executives, M&A advisors, market analysts, and industry consultants who need to understand the business strategies driving the professional publishing industry.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.