Global Professional Publishing 2007-2008
|Click here to hear Lead Senior Analyst/Editor Dan Strempel talk about the research behind the Global Professional Publishing Report series.|
Global Professional Publishing 2007-2008 provides a comprehensive, analytical look at the overall landscape of the $28 billion global markets for legal, business, sci/tech and medical information.
This report helps publishers position themselves for growth by tracking and evaluating key trends, such as:
- Market size by subject: legal, business, STM;
- Market size by medium: books, journals, newsletters, databases/directories, online services/A&I;
- Segment growth drivers;
- Individual publisher strategies for growth online and in foreign markets;
- The effect of the open access movement on the professional publishing industry;
- Key mergers & acquisitions activity;
- Market share growth and business strategies of leading publishers.
The report offers a breakdown of industry revenue by major media (books, journals, online services/A&I, newsletters and databases/directories), and can be used to evaluate growth potential, understand trends affecting the industry, size the competition, review potential partner or acquisition profiles, examine revenue rankings and three-year forecasts, benchmark performance, and plan short- and long-term growth strategies.
Global Professional Publishing 2007-2008 is an essential tool for publishing executives, M&A advisors, market analysts, and industry consultants who need to understand the business strategies driving the professional publishing industry.