Global Medical Publishing 2013-2014
Attention: There is an updated edition available for this report.
Published Aug 28, 2013 | 70 Pages | Pub ID: CURP5081622
In today’s global market, it’s more important than ever to understand the dynamics of STM publishing. Rely on Simba’s Global Medical Publishing 2013-2014 to build your growth plan for this year and beyond.
This report provides an overview and financial outlook for the global medical publishing market based on specific research and analysis of the leading competitors’ performance through 2012 with projections through 2016. Simba has used the information it gathered through primary and secondary research to estimate company, market, geographic and individual delivery channel performance for 2012. This research was conducted in conjunction with a larger study of the overall market for professional publishing.
The overall market and each market segment are divided into five content delivery channels: books, journals, online services (including abstracting and indexing), newsletters/looseleafs/directories and other activities.
Global Medical Publishing 2013-2014 contains separate chapters covering the market, key competitors, and trends and forecast that include:
- Simba’s exclusive analysis of market size and structure
- Perspective on which medical publishing products and services customers want most
- Revenue and market share rankings of 15 leading global publishers
- Geographic market sizing for the four major regional markets: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World
- Simba’s exclusive market projections to 2016 by publishing activity and more
Whether your focus is books, journals, online content or newsletters, you can trust Global Medical Publishing 2013-2014 to provide the inside intelligence you need to evaluate growth potential, understand trends affecting the industry, and size up the competition in the dynamic markets for STM content worldwide. Examples of some of the trends covered include:
- The demand for full-text resources
- The transition of e-publishing
- Library cost pressures
- The outlook for pharmaceutical advertising
- Impact of new Information Technology initiatives in health care
- Emerging markets in China, Brazil, South Korea and India
- Disruption to traditional business models
- Mobile device adoption and social media in health fields
Global Medical Publishing 2013-2014 is an essential tool for publishing executives, M&A advisors, market analysts, and industry consultants who need to understand the business strategies driving the medical publishing industry.
Simba’s Professional Publishing market figures are global in scope. It’s a global market. If you’re competing in one or all of these segments, the competition does not conform to lines on a map. This report, and the others in the series, is produced to help executives make decisions in this environment.
Simba has a knowledge base from almost 20 years worth of perspective on these markets. This is not a static industry. It’s one that’s affected by rapid changes in technology, the economy, mergers, partnerships and public policy and library budgets. Simba’s experienced analysts and daily on the ball coverage is the bedrock for these reports.