Global Medical Publishing 2021-2025
Medical publishing is a $10 billion industry whose market leaders enjoy double-digit profit margins, serving one of the fastest-growing sectors of the economy. Medical publishing has a diverse set of revenue channels. In this report, the overall market and each market segment are divided into five content delivery channels: books, journals, online content, abstracting and indexing, and other activities.
Global Medical Publishing 2021-2025 contains separate chapters covering the market, key competitors, and trends and forecast that include:
- Simba’s exclusive analysis of market size and structure
- Revenue and market share rankings of 10 leading global publishers
- Geographic market sizing for the four major regional markets: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World
- Simba’s exclusive market projections to 2025 by publishing activity.
- Breakdown of publishing activities, trends and forecast
- Analysis of COVID-19 impact, both immediate and long term
- Key mergers and acquisitions in medical publishing
- Global physician, nursing, dentistry employment
- Global health expenditure forecast
- U.S. import/export data for technical, scientific and professional books
- The emergence of transformative agreements with libraries
- Leading research funders and their links to publishers and journals
Simba’s Professional Publishing market figures are global in scope. It’s a global market. If you’re competing in one or all of these segments, the competition does not conform to lines on a map. This report, and the others in the series, is produced to help executives make decisions in this environment.
Simba has a knowledge base from 25 years’ worth of perspective on these markets. This is not a static industry. It’s one that’s affected by rapid changes in technology, the economy, mergers, partnerships and public policy and library budgets. Simba’s experienced analysts and daily on the ball coverage is the bedrock for these reports.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.