Global Medical Publishing 2017-2021
Global Medical Publishing 2017-2021In today’s global market, it’s more important than ever to understand the dynamics of STM publishing. Rely on Simba’s Global Medical Publishing 2017-2021 to build your growth plan for this year and beyond. Medical publishing is a $9.9 billion industry whose market leaders enjoy double-digit profit margins, serving one of the fastest-growing sectors of the economy. Medical publishing has a diverse range of revenue channels. In this report, the overall market and each market segment are divided into five content delivery channels: books, journals, online content, abstracting and indexing, and other activities.
Global Medical Publishing 2017-2021 contains separate chapters covering the market, key competitors, and trends and forecast that include:
- Simba’s exclusive analysis of market size and structure
- Perspective on which medical publishing products and services customers want most
- Revenue and market share rankings of 10 leading global publishers
- Geographic market sizing for the four major regional markets: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World
- Simba’s exclusive market projections to 2021 by publishing activity and more
Trends Covered Include:
- Consolidation of the medical publishing market
- Research origins becoming less meaningful as new powers emerge
- Impact of political and economic uncertainty
- Potential fallout from “repeal and replace” in U.S. health care market
- Development of altmetrics and dynamic content
- Health care is fertile ground for mobile content
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.