K-12 Deployment Patterns and Purchasing for Computing/Display Devices 2017
K-12 Deployment Patterns and Purchasing for Computing/Display Devices 2017K-12 Deployment Patterns and Purchasing Plans for Computing/Display Devices 2017 is the summative publication in a series of reports from Simba Information providing information on the choices schools are making as they implement more technology in their classrooms.
K-12 Deployment Patterns and Purchasing Plans for Computing/Display Devices 2017 provides information on:
- the deployment of display technology, including interactive whiteboards, digital projectors and flat panel screens;
- the deployment of device technology, including laptops, Chromebooks and tablet computers;
- most popular brands of classroom technology; and
- funding trends and future purchase plans.
Information Reported for the First Time in This Report Includes:
- educators’ assessment of whether they have the infrastructure needed to support technology implementation;
- areas where technology best fits with the needs of students and teachers;
- emerging technologies educators say they plan to acquire; and
- educators’ projections on whether technology funding will increase or decrease in the next five years.