K-12 Deployment Patterns and Purchasing for Computing/Display Devices 2017
K-12 Deployment Patterns and Purchasing for Computing/Display Devices 2017K-12 Deployment Patterns and Purchasing Plans for Computing/Display Devices 2017 is the summative publication in a series of reports from Simba Information providing information on the choices schools are making as they implement more technology in their classrooms.
K-12 Deployment Patterns and Purchasing Plans for Computing/Display Devices 2017 provides information on:
- the deployment of display technology, including interactive whiteboards, digital projectors and flat panel screens;
- the deployment of device technology, including laptops, Chromebooks and tablet computers;
- most popular brands of classroom technology; and
- funding trends and future purchase plans.
Information Reported for the First Time in This Report Includes:
- educators’ assessment of whether they have the infrastructure needed to support technology implementation;
- areas where technology best fits with the needs of students and teachers;
- emerging technologies educators say they plan to acquire; and
- educators’ projections on whether technology funding will increase or decrease in the next five years.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.