Current Awareness News and Research Market 2013-2016
The online news and research industry is a $2.5 billion market, and with competition in the global information sector more fierce than ever before, knowing how to navigate and capitalize on this dynamic market is crucial for companies to identify opportunities and overcome challenges.
Simba Information’s Current Awareness News and Research Market 2013-2016 provides a comprehensive, analytical look at the overall landscape of this fast changing vertical.
This report helps competitors position themselves for growth examining:
- Market size by subscription and advertising models
- Market size by geographic region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW
- Segment growth drivers
- Key mergers and acquisitions activity
- Market share, growth and business strategies of leading publishers
- Market forecast 2013-2016.
This is a global market – it doesn’t respect country boundaries - and our market figures are global in scope. If you’re competing in one or all of these segments, you need the world-wide picture. This report, and the others in the series, is produced to help executives make decisions in this environment.
Some of the publishing trends outlined in the report include:
- Growth of search and analytic tools
- Mobile strategies for CANR
- The threat and opportunity of “free”
- Aggregation of social media content
- Growing importance of emerging markets and multilingual services
Simba has a knowledge base from almost 20 years worth of perspective on these markets. This is a dynamic industry, affected by rapid changes in technology, the economy, mergers, partnerships and public policy and library budgets. Simba’s experienced analysts and daily on the ball coverage is the bedrock for these reports.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.