The Complete K-12 Report: Market Facts and Segment Analyses 2013
The Complete K-12 Report: Market Facts & Segment Analyses, 2013 from Education Market Research shows continuing growth in technology products and increasing need for assessment products. In a time when schools are trending towards technology, though, textbook sales in 2012-13 continued to have steady growth of around 2%.
The school market has evolved and expanded, while “traditional” information sources have not changed. Thus it is necessary to go beyond the “old stand-by” sources in order to get an accurate picture of today’s dynamic K-12 school market, and that is precisely what sets this report apart from its competitors.
The Complete K-12 Report contains thoroughly updated and expanded market intelligence on:
- K-12 Market Size and Structure
- K-12 Market Growth Rates
- Market Size by Subject and Grade Market Size for Supplemental Materials, School Supplies, and Hardware/Equipment/Furniture
- K-12 Publisher Rankings
- The Reading Market
- The Mathematics Market
- The Interactive Whiteboard Market
- K-12 Enrollments by Subject and Grade
- Documenting the Shift From Print to Digital in the K-12 School Market
- Public School Enrollments & Expenditures
- And much more!
The goal of The Complete K-12 report is to provide you with a comprehensive, superior quality portrait of the market from every possible angle. That is why we call it our “encyclopedia” of the K-12 school market space.