College Publishing Market Forecast 2011-2012
Simba Information’s College Publishing Market Forecast 2011-2012 is the most up-to-date business information and market trends resource providing a complete view of the higher education market in the U.S. in a single-source format.
This newly updated report provides a complete analysis of market conditions and industry initiatives for the higher education instructional materials market. A key feature of the report is Simba’s partnership with R.R. Bowker PubTrack Higher Education to provide the most up-to-date retail sales data of books in the U.S. college market, broken down by publisher, disciplines and new and used titles.
Topics in College Publishing Market Forecast 2011-2012 include:
- Market size by media segment: textbooks (new and used), multimedia materials and tools
- Drivers of segment growth
- Impact of emergent technologies, including digital tablets and other devices and e-textbooks
- Sales data by discipline
- In-depth assessment of the key community-college and for-profit career-college markets
- Analysis of landscape metrics: funding, policy and enrollment
- Developing trends in distribution
- Market segment projections through 2014
- Detailed profiles of leading providers of instructional materials and services
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.