College Publishing Market Forecast 2009-2010
College Publishing Market Forecast 2009-2010 from Simba Information is the leading and most-trusted source of market intelligence in the highly competitive $9.6 billion college market.
This all new edition is the one-stop source for understanding the business dynamics in the college instructional materials market, including the impact of changing distribution models and the inroad of digital materials. Prepared by the experts at Simba Information, College Publishing Market Forecast 2009-2010 examines the major issues affecting the state of the college instructional materials market.
Use the College Publishing Market Forecast 2009-2010 to evaluate developing market trends affecting the industry, benchmark performance among market leaders and develop realistic strategies to position your company for short- and long-term growth.
- Market size by media segments, including: new and used textbooks and multimedia materials
- The continuing rise of custom publishing and electronic media
- The impact of emergent technologies on the development and delivery of instructional content
- Exclusive sales statistics by discipline and publisher, as provided by PubTrack Higher Education
- Market forces shaping sales and growth projections through 2011
- Up-to-the-minute advancements in marketing and distribution practices
- Market landscape changes in policy, enrollment and funding
- Growth and demand in the community college segment
- Trends in the adoption of distance learning programs
- Burgeoning opportunities in the for-profit career college sector
- Detailed profiles of the leading U.S. college publishers, textbook distributors and infrastructure software providers.
College Publishing Market Forecast 2009-2010 is an essential market intelligence tool for publishers, technology providers, editors, marketing, business development, sales and investment professionals who need to understand the business strategies currently driving the educational publishing industry.