Business of Consumer Book Publishing 2013
As with past editions, Simba presents:
- Proprietary data on e-book and print book users; both of ‘users’ and of ‘buyers.’ Unlike other reports, Simba has taken great care for years to differentiate between the two and show the ‘commitment to content’ which is to be a major issue for the industry going forward.
- Analysis of major trends affecting the book market; often featuring proprietary, exclusive data.
- A review book pricing (both print book and electronic book).
- A multi-year analysis of three major bestseller lists.
- Profiles of 15 leading publishers.
- Simba's signature strategic examination of 17 major subject categories (with a 5-year statistical analysis showing the growth of each), and an overall discussion of which ones are the likeliest candidates for growth in print and/or digital forms.
- Projections and insights on what categories will both drive and hamper market expansion.
Business of Consumer Book Publishing 2013 is the ‘state of the industry’ report and a must-have for any executive who wants to stay on top of a rapidly changing market-and see what’s next in an industry that has arguably seen more change in the past five years than in the past five centuries.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.